A micro wedding is an intimate affair, typically with no more than 50 guests. They still feature time-honoured traditions that make a wedding but on a much smaller scale.
Hotel venues have been a consistently popular wedding venue choice for generations of couples, and happily, Whistler offers a wide range of options that include everything from boutique style eclectic to classically grand, from cosy and intimate to stylish contemporary. Looking for opulent, timeless glamour? We know where to find it. Prefer something quirky with a touch of rustic charm? We can deliver that too.
Sea to Sky Celebrations can guide you in your choice, with our years of experience working in harmony with hotel event staff. We know our hotels inside out, and based on your vision and budget we can advise you on your best option for a dreamy, fairytale wedding, the perfect setting for your perfect day.
● On-site accommodation for you and your guests. Many hotels offer special rates for wedding groups; discuss your options when booking your accommodation.
● Experienced and dedicated on-site teams who work with us to deliver memorable, faultless weddings.
● Licensed spaces where you can really kick up your heels and celebrate.
● On-site dining or catering with talented chefs and dedicated banqueting teams.
● Often, hotels have on-site spas where you and your guests can relax and rejuvenate.
● Hotel spaces are a perfect blank canvas for us to work our decor magic with one of our popular all-inclusive decor packages.
● Often, hotels can offer built-in AV equipment; discuss this with the hotel of your choice.
● Ample parking.
*Please note venue rental pricing, accommodation and dinner are not included in our Hotel package pricing due to the seasonal nature of Whistler, the varying Hotel venues, the variation of the number of guests for each wedding and menu preference. As mentioned above our services include our assistance in securing your Hotel contract, and once confirmed, all payments made with regards the Hotel of choice will be directly between you, the client, and the Hotel itself.
*Please note that some services listed below are add-ons. See the pricing table below for the specifics. You will need to register for our website to view.
Full décor package for the Ceremony and Dinner which includes all floral requirements, graphic design, print work & décor of your choice. See our brochure for specifics.
Our planners will work with you and one of our celebrated florists on all your floral requirements for both the ceremony and reception.
We will help you communicate and book your date with the Civil BC Marriage Commissioner to officiate and two witnesses. Fees are included in price.
You will receive professional photography from one of our renowned Whistler wedding photographers.
We will connect you with one of our local Whistler pastry chefs and assist in getting you the wedding cake of your dreams.
One of our resident hair and makeup artists will be scheduled for the Bride on the special day.
We can recommend to you a list of our past clients’ favourite DJs and live musicians that will suit the ambience of your wedding.
We can connect you with one of our resident videographers to capture your day. As videography is not essential to all clients it is an optional service.
Using our vast knowledge of Whistler, we love assisting our clients and their guests enjoy it’s world renowned activities, including the Peak to Peak gondola. Let us help you plan your experience as an add-on service.