All-Inclusive Décor Packages
The Sea to Sky Celebrations team coordinates and collaborates with couples and vendors to provide complete wedding planning, design, and décor services. We have a saying in our team…” we are only as good as our last wedding.” This ensures all of our team members stay on their toes, constantly striving to provide outstanding service to all our clients from modest elopements to the grandest, most opulent affair.
We create bespoke and stand-out-gorgeous weddings based on clients’ wants, vision, style and budget.
Clients may select from one of several planning services that cover every conceivable need from we-do-it-all ‘Start to Finish’ through our ‘Peace of Mind’ which provides a helping hand with more specific elements, and on to our ‘Day of Coordination‘ service for those couples confident to keep the planning reins in their own hands… although, even for the Day of couples we maintain a rule unique in the industry of establishing and maintaining a relationship well in advance of the Big Day itself.
Our in-house Design & Décor Service is legendary as a one-stop-shop for every possible décor need. Clients can find everything they desire right here. Our in-house design team provides 100% customized décor service or choose from our convenient all-inclusive, themed decor packages. *Our décor packages are customizable and add-ons are available but may incur additional costs.
A wedding is truly one of life’s most beautiful adventures, a life-affirming event to be celebrated and remembered. We welcome the opportunity to travel along on your wedding adventure with you, confident in our reputation for producing exquisite events managed with discretion, style, and unmatched expertise!
What’s included in the Package?
Each decor package consists of everything you need for your ceremony and reception decor!
The ceremony decor includes the following items and options:
- 2 Large Live Floral Arrangements or Twigging and/ or Lanterns of varying heights.
- Cedar or Clear Acrylic Columns for the Floral Arrangements.
- Champagne Carpet Runner.
- Signing Table Floral Arrangement.
- Flower Girl Basket and Petals.
- Ring Pillow or Box.
The reception decor includes the following items and options:
- Floral Centrepieces OR Greenery for your tables- simple yet elegant, selected based on seasonal availability- your choice of colour.
- Your choice of Glass Hurricane Cylinders with Floating Candles, Silver Resin, Gold Mercury or Black Pillar Candle Holders, Crystal Taper & Pillar Candle Holders and appropriate candles that go in the candle holders.
- Table decor including Burlap Table Runners, Glass Mirrors, Wood Rounds & Pinecones Accents, Birch Bark Place-card Holders, Gold-dipped Wood Table Numbers or Framed Table Numbers in varying themes such as gold, sliver, black or wood.
- Your choice of Votive Candle Holders with tea-lights including jewelled silver, gold mercury glass, champagne gold or clear glass.
- Napkins tied with jute rope, coloured ribbon of your choice or jewelled gold napkin rings.
- Silver, Gold or Wood Slice Charger Plates.
- Tented Place Cards.
- Seating Chart (18×24”).
- Printed Menu (16×20”).
- Card Box.
- Cake Plate.
- Cake Cutting Set.
- Vases for Bridal and Wedding Party Bouquets.
- 5 High Top Cocktail Tables and Candle decor for your Cocktail Hour or Dance Floor area.
Up to 50 Guests — $2000
Up to 75 Guests — $3000
Up to 100 Guests — $3500
Up to 125 Guests — $4000
Up to 150 Guests — $4500
Up to 175 Guests — $5000
Up to 200 Guests — $5500
Please click your colourway of choice below to see pricing and lookbook examples.
Not set on one theme? Not to worry, the packages are a starting place and the themes are all interchangeable and customizable. We will work with you on the vision that is right for you!
Is there anything more timeless than chic, classic black? We can’t get enough of it frankly. This theme will appeal to those wanting an elegant yet slightly outside-the-box look for their wedding. We are especially in love with the black lacquer candle holders. Looking for glam? You just found it.