The Snowcat Adventure
In partnership with Canadian Wilderness Adventures we are thrilled to offer an adventure wedding day that none will ever forget.
A warm and comfortable Snowcat ride transports couples and guests to a secluded and private location on Blackcomb Mountain, where your ceremony will unfold in the magical environs of a snowy forest glade. You will be struck by the absolute peace of your surroundings.
Following the ceremony, couples may elect to ski or ride down the mountain with their photographer, or to complete the adventure part of their day with a ‘we just got married!’ return trip in the Snowcat.
- Full service wedding planning, design + décor for the ceremony & dinner table.
- One Snowcat for up to 16 passengers, to a scenic area on Blackcomb Mountain and back to Whistler Village Base II. *please note that while the Snowcat can carry up to 19 passengers, your passenger list will include the officiant and photographer as well as one planner as a witness.
- Civil BC Marriage Commissioner to officiate, plus two witnesses.
- 4 hours of Professional Photography with one of our preferred photographers
- Ensuite hair and Makeup for the Bride including a hair trial/ makeup consultation + mani/ pedi ensuite (best the day before).
- Bridal Bouquet and a Boutonniere for the Groom.
- Post-ceremony sparkling wine.
- Wedding Cake.
- Transportation in our private vehicles as required.
- Dinner reservations at your chosen restaurant.
*Please note that dinner cost is excluded from The Snowcat Adventure pricing.
- Assistance with accommodation bookings.
- Unlimited email, phone/ Skype/ Facetime calls.
- A detailed timeline of the event.
- Pre-wedding day meeting and escort to obtain your marriage license.
- Sea to Sky Celebrations staff on your wedding day from the time we drop off your flowers until we leave you to celebrate at your intimate dinner.
*More people can be added to this option but additional pricing will apply such as additional hours of photography, additional Snowcat etc. We are happy to work on options to suit your needs.
Additional services are available if desired and can be added to each of our Small is Beautiful packages as desired.
- Video – Starts at $750.
- Additional hours of photography.
- Officiant- Minister of religion or Wedding Celebrant $100-1500.
- Live Musicians $400 solo instrument, $600 two musicians, $150 for each additional musician.
- Additional flowers such as bridesmaid bouquets, corsages & boutonnieres.
- Transportation- pricing based on vehicle(s) required.
- Indoor venue if desired.
- Additional décor- pricing available upon request.
In order to be legally married you must obtain a marriage license in BC. As your wedding planner we are not able to do this for you as the applicant must be one of the couple getting married. You can get your license in Whistler at Municipal Hall and it would be our pleasure to escort you there. The cost of the license is $100 and they take all forms of payment.
This is important so please tell us!
We are understanding when guest counts change and that ‘small and intimate’ wedding for 10 suddenly takes on a life of its own and grows into a larger affair. We get it. Let us know as soon as possible, as changing numbers will affect everything including pricing and logistics. Then we can happily make the necessary adjustments for your big day.
Couple + up to 14 guests
Sunday – Friday $6900
Weekends subject to availability- please enquire.
*More people can be added to this option but additional pricing will apply such as additional hours of photography, additional trips etc. We are happy to work on options to suit your needs.