If your elopement planning has expanded to a larger guest count, and is too big for our Small is Beautiful package, never fear, we still have the perfect package for you – The Hotel.
Hotel venues have been a consistently popular wedding venue choice for generations of couples, and happily, Whistler offers a wide range of options that include everything from boutique style eclectic to classically grand, from cosy and intimate to stylish contemporary. Looking for opulent, timeless glamour? We know where to find it. Prefer something quirky with a touch of rustic charm? We can deliver that too.
Sea to Sky Celebrations can guide you in your choice, with our years of experience working in harmony with hotel event staff. We know our hotels inside out, and based on your vision and budget we can advise you on your best option for a dreamy, fairytale wedding, the perfect setting for your perfect day.
A hotel venue offers a number of attractive features:
- On-site accommodation for you and your guests. Many hotels offer special rates for wedding groups; discuss your options when booking your accommodation.
- Ample parking.
- Experienced and dedicated on-site teams who work with us to deliver memorable, faultless weddings.
- Licensed spaces where you can really kick up your heels and celebrate.
- On-site dining or catering with talented chefs and dedicated banqueting teams.
- Often, hotels have on-site spas where you and your guests can relax and rejuvenate.
- Hotel spaces are a perfect blank canvas for us to work our decor magic with one of our popular all-inclusive decor packages.
- Often, hotels can offer built-in AV equipment; discuss this with the hotel of your choice.
The Hotel package includes the following services:
- Full service wedding planning including unlimited email, phone calls and meetings.
- Full décor package for the Ceremony and Dinner/ Reception. Choose from one of these options.
- A Civil BC Marriage Commissioner to officiate and two witnesses.
- Marriage License application fee.
- 4 hours of Professional Photography with one of our preferred photographers (up to 30 guests); 5 hours (up to 50 guests).
- Ensuite hair and Makeup for the Bride including a hair trial/ makeup consultation.
- Manicure and Pedicure for the Bride.
- Bridal Bouquet for the Bride and a Boutonniere for the Groom.
- Wedding Cake.
- Post-ceremony Champagne Toast for you and your guests.
- Canadian Maple Syrup or Maple Candy wedding favour gifts for every guest exclusive to Sea to Sky Celebrations weddings in Whistler.
- Pre-wedding day meeting and escort to get your marriage license.
- Full management of the Wedding Day from start to finish inclusive of set-up and teardown.
- Wedding Rehearsal.
- Add-ons to the above services such as video, musicians, wedding party florals etc. available upon request.
Additional services are available if desired and can be added to each of our Small is Beautiful packages as desired.
- Video – Starts at $750.
- Additional hours of photography.
- Officiant – Minister of religion or Wedding Celebrant $100-1500.
- Live Musicians $400 solo instrument, $600 two musicians, $150 for each additional musician.
- Additional flowers such as bridesmaid bouquets, corsages & boutonnieres.
- Transportation – pricing based on vehicle(s) required.
- Indoor venue if desired.
- Additional décor – pricing available upon request.
In order to be legally married you must obtain a marriage license in BC. As your wedding planner we are not able to do this for you as the applicant must be one of the couple getting married. You can get your license in Whistler at Municipal Hall and it would be our pleasure to escort you there. The cost of the license is $100 and they take all forms of payment.
This is important so please tell us!
We are understanding when guest counts change and that ‘small and intimate’ wedding for 10 suddenly takes on a life of its own and grows into a larger affair. We get it. Let us know as soon as possible, as changing numbers will affect everything including pricing and logistics. Then we can happily make the necessary adjustments for your big day.
$7500 – Package for up to 30 guests
$8500 – Package for up to 50 guests
Upon selecting your Hotel, and the availability of your wedding date is confirmed, you will receive:
- Preferred group room rates offered to your overnight guests.
- Our assistance negotiating your contract with the Hotel of your choice.
- Our assistance with securing the perfect venue spaces for your ceremony and reception.
- Our assistance with planning your dinner menu and all other food and beverage requirements.
*Please note accommodation and dinner are not included in our Hotel package pricing due to the seasonal nature of Whistler, variations in guest numbers, and menu preferences. As mentioned above our services include our assistance in securing your Hotel contract, but once confirmed, all payments made with regards to the Hotel of choice will be directly between the client and the hotel.