The Helicopter Adventure
The ultimate for a wedding experience you will never forget. Feast your eyes on breathtaking views as you are whisked up and up over endless alpine vistas to a pristine mountain peak. Beautiful, intimate and totally private, this is an unforgettable ‘top of the world’ option for your special celebration.
- Wedding Day Management.
- One helicopter for up to 5 passengers, a 25 minute scenic tour over the mountains and a 45 minute glacier landing for the ceremony.
- Civil BC Marriage Commissioner to officiate and two witnesses.
- 4 hours of Professional Photography with one of our preferred photographers
- Ensuite hair and Makeup for the Bride including a hair trial/ makeup consultation
- Manicure/ Pedicure for the Bride.
- Bridal Bouquet for the Bride and a Boutonniere for the Groom.
- Post-ceremony Sparkling Wine or Non-Alcoholic Cider.
- Wedding Cake, your choice of flavour, filling, shape and colour.
- Dinner reservations at your chosen restaurant. *Please note that dinner is excluded from the Helicopter Elopement pricing.
- Unlimited email, phone/ Skype/ Facetime calls.
- A detailed timeline of the event.
- Pre-wedding day consultation, timeline review and escort to get your marriage license.
- Please note that your passenger list will include the officiant and photographer as well as one planner as a witness.
- Option to add decor or floral for the dinner table at an additional charge.
Additional services are available if desired and can be added to each of our Small is Beautiful packages as desired.
- Video – Starts at $750.
- Additional hours of photography.
- Officiant- Minister of religion or Wedding Celebrant $100-1500.
- Live Musicians $400 solo instrument, $600 two musicians, $150 for each additional musician.
- Additional flowers such as bridesmaid bouquets, corsages & boutonnieres.
- Transportation- pricing based on vehicle(s) required.
- Indoor venue if desired.
- Additional décor- pricing available upon request.
In order to be legally married you must obtain a marriage license in BC. As your wedding planner we are not able to do this for you as the applicant must be one of the couple getting married. You can get your license in Whistler at Municipal Hall and it would be our pleasure to escort you there. The cost of the license is $100 and they take all forms of payment.
This is important so please tell us!
We are understanding when guest counts change and that ‘small and intimate’ wedding for 10 suddenly takes on a life of its own and grows into a larger affair. We get it. Let us know as soon as possible, as changing numbers will affect everything including pricing and logistics. Then we can happily make the necessary adjustments for your big day.
Elopement – 2 people
Monday – Friday $6900
Weekends subject to availability- please enquire.
*More people can be added to this option but additional pricing will apply such as additional hours of photography, additional flights etc. We are happy to work on options to suit your needs.
For bookings on dates between April 1 – June 15 2018 we offer a 10% discount on all Small is Beautiful services packages!