PHO order on gatherings and events extended
By order of the BC Provincial Health Officer (PHO), all gatherings and events are suspended to significantly reduce COVID-19 transmission related to social interactions. The order will be kept in place until further notice based on direction from the PHO.
Due to the most recent Provincial Health Order directed at gatherings and events in British Columbia, on February 5, 2021, and those being suspended indefinitely to significantly reduce COVID-19 transmission related to social interactions, and placed until further notice, we, at Sea to Sky Celebrations, have made the decision to no longer accept most enquiries or bookings for 2021 or 2022 weddings until such time as the health order changes.
We are unable:
- to consider enquiries or book any international weddings until our international borders reopen or we receive further instruction on when this may happen.
- to respond to any wedding enquiry with guest lists over 10-20 in 2021 or 2022 until such time as the Health Order changes to allow larger sizes of weddings to take place.
- In the event you are interested in a small, intimate wedding in 2021, Canadian residents only, please visit our sister company https://thewhistlerelopementcompany.com and we are happy to discuss options with you OR contact us on email@example.com for further information about the different options or to schedule a meeting.
- If you have booked a venue for your 2021 wedding that requires a wedding planner, we’re happy to be considered, and please contact Rachael on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are not able to consider wedding enquiries for 2022 or 2023 until June 2021.
- Effective immediately, we will only be communicating with existing wedding clients, or those that fit the criteria for a 2021 wedding as outlined above.
In this time of uncertainty for us all, we thank you for your patience. Stay safe and be well.
Rachael and the Sea to Sky Celebrations Team