Pricing starts at $1500
Our day-of coordination service is best suited to couples with strong project management skills, those who are detail oriented, and those ready to “conquer the art of wedding planning”.
Once your venue is booked, and you’re ready to start planning, we offer the following services to help you on your way, as well as on the big day!
Service begins immediately upon booking.
Sea to Sky Celebrations PRE-WEDDING DAY day of coordination service includes:
- Upon booking you will receive your custom Sea to Sky Celebrations planning guide which includes: checklists, budget planner, our preferred vendor lists, timeline template for your use, and a step by step guide to help keep you on task and organized.
- Three wedding planning consultations in person or by phone: upon booking, mid-way, and 60 days prior to the wedding date at which time we take over completely.
- Wedding rehearsal to confirm your ceremony plan.
- Venue site to confirm all details including the floor plan, décor set-up and a timeline review.
- Detailed timeline which will be distributed to the venue and all vendors after our 60 day pre-wedding date consultation for feedback. A final timeline will be sent 7-14 days prior to your wedding day.
- A complimentary design styling and décor consultation in addition to the three wedding planning consultations.
- Guidance on and access to our preferred rental suppliers and vendor lists for sourcing items that Sea to Sky Celebrations cannot supply from our personal decor inventory.
- Preferred client rates for our design and décor
- Combine our Day of Coordination service with one of our all-inclusive decor packages for a discounted combined planning + decor rate!
Sea to Sky Celebrations ON THE WEDDING DAY day of coordination service includes:
- A minimum of two wedding planners on site from start to finish.
- Sea to Sky Celebrations are on site for unlimited hours on the day.
- Sea to Sky Celebrations will set up the ceremony and reception.
- Sea to Sky Celebrations will manage the vendors.
- Sea to Sky Celebrations will manage all details of the event including the timeline and will act as the venue liaison.
- Sea to Sky Celebrations will be responsible for the teardown at the end of the event.