$3,500 (Elopement – 2 people) | $4,000 (2-10 people) | $4,500 (11-20 people)
Whether Summer or Winter, Whistler abounds in multiple gorgeous valley locations. So, when selecting the ideal venue for The Valley package, we had our work cut out to choose a favourite. But, by a unanimous vote from our team, we settled on the Stone Circle. This magical place is a hidden gem in the forest, sitting on the shores of beautiful Alta Lake just minutes from Whistler village, a haven of peace and almost mystical tranquillity in which to take your vows.
This service includes:
- Full service wedding planning, design & décor for the ceremony and dinner table.
- Civil BC Marriage Commissioner to officiate and two witnesses.
- 2 hours (up to 10 people); 3 hours (up to 20 people) of Professional Photographer with our in-house photographer.
- Ensuite hair and Makeup for the Bride including a trial.
- Manicure and Pedicure for the Bride.
- Bridal Bouquet and a Boutonniere for the Groom.
- Post-ceremony Champagne.
- Wedding Cake- your choice of flavours, fillings, shape and colour.
- Transportation in our private vehicles as required.
- Dinner reservations at your chosen restaurant (a choice of five will be given). Please note that dinner is excluded from Small is Beautiful pricing.
- Accommodation recommendations. Please note that accommodation is excluded from our Small is Beautiful pricing.
- Unlimited consultation meetings, email, phone/ Skype/ Facetime calls.
- A detailed timeline of the event .
- Full management of the rehearsal, wedding day from start to finish inclusive of décor set up and tear-down.
Additional services are available if desired and can be added to each of our Small is Beautiful packages as desired.
- Video – Starts at $750.
- Additional hours of photography.
- Officiant- Minister of religion or Wedding Celebrant $100-1500.
- Live Musicians $400 solo instrument, $600 two musicians, $150 for each additional musician.
- Additional flowers such as bridesmaid bouquets, corsages & boutonnieres.
- Transportation- pricing based on vehicle(s) required.
- Indoor venue if desired.
- Additional décor- pricing available upon request.
In order to be legally married you must obtain a marriage license in BC. As your wedding planner we are not able to do this for you as the applicant must be one of the couple getting married. You can get your license in Whistler at Municipal Hall and it would be our pleasure to escort you there. The cost of the license is $100 and they take all forms of payment.
Any changes? This is important so please tell us!
We are understanding when guest counts change and that ‘small and intimate’ wedding for 10 suddenly takes on a life of its own and grows into a larger affair. We get it. But we MUST know immediately when this happens, as changing numbers will affect everything including pricing and logistics. So please, if your small wedding looks like ballooning into a bigger wedding, let us know asap so we can make the necessary adjustments for your big day.
To receive your personalized proposal, enquire here.