$5,000 Summer or Winter (Elopement – 2 people)
*add up to 10 guests see pricing below.
$5,500 Summer or Winter (Up to 20 Guests)
*see per person pricing below.
Summer: each additional guest $75 per person.
Winter: each additional guest $150 per person.
Summer and Winter, an easy yet thrilling gondola ride to the top of Whistler Mountain transports you and your party to some of the most stunning alpine scenery in the world. Once arrived, the options are endless. Whether ascending by chairlift to the peak itself, taking in the spectacular Peak2Peak gondola ride over to Blackcomb, or finding a secret spot in the alpine forest on skis or snowboard, we will elevate your Small is Beautiful Mountaintop wedding from dream to reality.
This service includes the same as The Valley option, with the addition of and in partnership with Whistler Blackcomb:
- Sightseeing tickets (Summer) or Lift tickets for skiing (winter)
- VIP line at the base of the mountain
- Exclusive Whistler Gondola Cabin for the wedding party.
- Peak 2 Peak ride for your planner to get set up for your big moment
- Exclusive full circuit Peak2 Peak ride- approx. 20-25 min
- Champagne Toast
- 3 hours (up to 12 people), 4 hours (up to 20 people) of Professional Photography with our in-house Photographer
Additional services are available if desired and can be added to each of our Small is Beautiful packages as desired.
- Video – Starts at $750.
- Additional hours of photography.
- Officiant- Minister of religion or Wedding Celebrant $100-1500.
- Live Musicians $400 solo instrument, $600 two musicians, $150 for each additional musician.
- Additional flowers such as bridesmaid bouquets, corsages & boutonnieres.
- Transportation- pricing based on vehicle(s) required.
- Indoor venue if desired.
- Additional décor- pricing available upon request.
In order to be legally married you must obtain a marriage license in BC. As your wedding planner we are not able to do this for you as the applicant must be one of the couple getting married. You can get your license in Whistler at Municipal Hall and it would be our pleasure to escort you there. The cost of the license is $100 and they take all forms of payment.
Any changes? This is important so please tell us!
We are understanding when guest counts change and that ‘small and intimate’ wedding for 10 suddenly takes on a life of its own and grows into a larger affair. We get it. But we MUST know immediately when this happens, as changing numbers will affect everything including pricing and logistics. So please, if your small wedding looks like ballooning into a bigger wedding, let us know asap so we can make the necessary adjustments for your big day.
To receive your personalized proposal, enquire here.