BOOK NOW and save 10% on ALL packages until March 31st 2018!!
Summer and Winter, an easy yet thrilling gondola ride to the top of Whistler Mountain transports you and your party to some of the most stunning alpine scenery in the world. Once arrived, the options are endless. Whether ascending by chairlift to the peak itself, taking in the spectacular Peak2Peak gondola ride over to Blackcomb, or finding a secret spot in the alpine forest on skis or snowboard, we will elevate your Small is Beautiful Mountaintop wedding from dream to reality.
For bookings on dates between October 1st-December 15th 2017/ 18 and April 1st- June 15th 2018 we offer a 10% discount on all Small is Beautiful services packages!!
Summer or Winter (Elopement – 2 people)
$5500 Monday – Thursday | $5950 Friday – Sunday
Summer or Winter (2-10 guests) *additional pricing per person not included- see below
$6500 Monday – Thursday | $6950 Friday – Sunday
Summer or Winter (Up to 20 Guests)* additional pricing per person not included- see below
$7500 Monday – Thursday | $7950 Friday – Sunday
Each package starts at a base price that includes TWO lift tickets for the couple only. As every wedding is a different size additional guests can be added at the per person rate below:
Summer: each additional guest $75 per person
Winter: each additional guest $75 per person sightseeing | $150 per person skiing
*More people can be added to this option but additional pricing will apply such as additional hours of photography, a booked space such as the Steeps Deck, additional venue fee, as the Peak to Peak Gondola will only accommodate up to 20/22 guests (including the Couple) along with the vendors required to be on site. We are happy to work on options to suit your needs.
In partnership with Whistler Blackcomb this service includes:
- Full service wedding planning, design + décor for the ceremony & dinner table.
- Two sight-seeing lift tickets summer/ ski lift tickets winter.
- VIP line at the base of the mountain.
- Exclusive Whistler Gondola Cabin for the wedding party.
- Peak 2 Peak ride for your planner to get set up for your big moment.
- Exclusive full circuit Peak2 Peak ride- approx. 20-25 minutes.
- Post-ceremony Champagne Toast
- Civil BC Marriage Commissioner to officiate and two witnesses.
- 4 hours of Professional Photography with one of our preferred photographers (elopement), 5 hours (up to 20 guests).
- Ensuite hair and Makeup for the Bride including a hair trial/ makeup consultation + mani/ pedi ensuite (best the day before).
- Bridal Bouquet and a Boutonniere for the Groom.
- Post-ceremony Champagne.
- Wedding Cake.
- Transportation in our private vehicles as required.
- Dinner reservations at your chosen restaurant. *Please note that dinner is excluded from the Mountaintop Elopement pricing.
- Assistance with accommodation bookings.
- Unlimited email, phone/ Skype/ Facetime calls.
- A detailed timeline of the event.
- Pre-wedding day meeting and escort to get your marriage license.
- Sea to Sky Celebrations on your wedding day from the time we drop off your flowers until we leave you to celebrate with each other at your intimate dinner.
Additional services are available if desired and can be added to each of our Small is Beautiful packages as desired.
- Video – Starts at $750.
- Additional hours of photography.
- Officiant- Minister of religion or Wedding Celebrant $100-1500.
- Live Musicians $400 solo instrument, $600 two musicians, $150 for each additional musician.
- Additional flowers such as bridesmaid bouquets, corsages & boutonnieres.
- Transportation- pricing based on vehicle(s) required.
- Indoor venue if desired.
- Additional décor- pricing available upon request.
In order to be legally married you must obtain a marriage license in BC. As your wedding planner we are not able to do this for you as the applicant must be one of the couple getting married. You can get your license in Whistler at Municipal Hall and it would be our pleasure to escort you there. The cost of the license is $100 and they take all forms of payment.
Any changes? This is important so please tell us!
We are understanding when guest counts change and that ‘small and intimate’ wedding for 10 suddenly takes on a life of its own and grows into a larger affair. We get it. Let us know as soon as possible, as changing numbers will affect everything including pricing and logistics. Then we can happily make the necessary adjustments for your big day.
To receive your personalized proposal, enquire here.