Planning your theme and décor is one of the most exciting and thrilling parts of your wedding planning process. And we admit, at Sea to Sky Celebrations we have a passion for décor. When it comes to ‘the look’ of a wedding, we consistently exceed expectations, and “wow, this is way better than we imagined!” is a comment we hear all the time.
Whether your style is lavish and luxe or rustic and relaxed, your preference for classic elegance or vintage chic, we ensure your venue looks superb and your guests are blown away.
We have a large treasure trove of specialty décor items that we rent to clients, in addition to extensive resources for items not on hand in our personal collection. Working closely with your ideas, colour palette and budget, we wave our décor magic wand over aisle and ceremony, florals, centrepieces, gift and card tables and guest reception area, traditional and alternative guest signing items and much much more.
We never rest on our laurels, but are diligent in keeping current with wedding décor trends and fashions. We are constantly on the look-out for fresh ideas.
Whatever your dream or your theme, our expert team will interpret and develop them to deliver an exquisite wedding ‘look’ that is truly reflective of your own story – WOW factor is included!
We can easily provide all of your decor needs, whether 100% customized based on your own vision, or from one of our unique all-inclusive packages that simplify everything for the very busy bride. What a relief, your decor shopping can stop right here.
The Design & Décor Service begins once you are booked with us, and includes:
- A detailed list of all items and pricing based on our design concept that you can add to or eliminate from based on your budget.
- Budget management of your design.
- Floral design; specialty linens (we can make these upon request); signage; seating charts; place cards and place card holders; printed menus; candles and candle holders; and other specialty décor.
- Assistance with ordering of large rental items such as tables, chairs, heat lamps, tents etc.
- Sample photos.
- Décor and floral are billed separately from our planning services.
Not the creative type? Don’t know where to start? Be sure to check out our comprehensive Decor Packages that cover everything needed for a beautiful wedding ceremony and reception!